In the last article we mentioned the modern technology of large format printing, which is UV printing, and described our work on the Durst Rho P10 250 machine. In today's text we continue this topic and additionally develop it with the operation of the Durst Rho 312R machine, on which we also do our work.
Durst Rho 312R is the most efficient roll plotter in its class, equipped with Durst Quadro Array 12M printheads. Using 24,000 nozzles and 12 picolitre droplets, it provides printing with a resolution of up to 900 DPI. The implemented Variodrop technology allows printing performance up to 240 m2 / h and allows for parallel printing of various works on two rolls up to 1.6 m long. Variodrop technology not only increases the efficiency and quality of printing, but also helps prevent potential errors when printing in shades gray. The Rho 312 plotter can print in six colors using eco-friendly inks, free of volatile organic compounds (VOC), and has been certified in accordance with the stringent Nordic Swan environmental guidelines.
Main features of the Durst Rho 312R plotter:
- high printing efficiency
- up to 240 m2 / h
- Durst Quadro Array 12M printheads with Grayscale and Variodrop technology
- the ability to print on rolls weighing up to 480 kg using a special winding mechanism
- matte or glossy print possible
- printing at full speed also light colors
- optimal print quality thanks to the use of pass-overlay (overlapping)
- full control over double
-sided printing thanks to built
-in sensors and software support
- the prints are completely free of volatile organic substances
- Nordic Swan certificate and level 8 on the Blue Wool scale for indoor and outdoor applications
- two independent UV lamps for fixing the ink, adjustable in 15 possible power levels
- colors used: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light Cyan, Light Magenta
- maximum media width 3.2 m, length limited by the weight of the roll and its diameter (up to 450 mm), thickness up to 2 mm
- meets the requirements of: European Machine Rules 2006/42 / EG (98/37 / EEC), EG-Low Voltage Directive 2006/95 / EG) i.vs.93 / 68 / EEC, EG-Directive electromagnetic compatibility 2004/108 / EG, vs. 92/31 / EEC 2002/95 / EC RoHS Directive.
If you would like to learn more about how we print at JARD Creative, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org!