- Cutting and engraving of materials (PMMA, MDF) on laser plotters - during the process, there is emission of gases formed as a result of thermal treatment and separation of solid particles of processed materials. The devices are equipped with local exhausts.
- PMMA thermal bending - on benders equipped with heaters. The process produces waste from bent plastics.
- Sewing textile materials - on industrial sewing machines. There is noise emission.
- Cutting and undercutting foil, paper and banners - on Fotoba cutting machines, undercutters, manual banner cutting machines. During the process, waste of cut materials is generated and noise is generated.
- Banner welding - on a special high-frequency banner welding machine. In its surroundings there is an increased intensity of electromagnetic waves and noise is emitted.
Materials and raw materials used for production:
- PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate)
- HIPS (high impact polystyrene)
- PVC laminate
- Wrapping paper
- Bubble wrap
- Wood Glues
Machines and devices used in processes:
- Laser plotters
- Welder (thermal, manual) for banners
- Manual banner cutting machine
- Electric heater for PMMA
- Sewing machines
- Foil and paper cutting machine
- Cutting plotters
- Laminator (electric, manual)
- Drill (manual, table) Grinder